With everyone in Malaysia spending most of their time on the internet, Search Engine Optimization, or SEO, is very important to business in Malaysia.
We at Search Marketing Malaysia understand the importance of your website having a strong online presence with SEO. Here are 3 reasons why your business should invest in SEO and search engine marketing in Malaysia.
Search Engine Optimization, or SEO, is essential for any businesses who want to be successful in Malaysia.
Here are 3 reasons why your Malaysian business should invest in SEO and search engine marketing with search marketing Malaysia.
1) The Internet as a sales channel in Malaysia is growing at a rapid rate - Malaysians and Malaysian businesses are using search engines like google, yahoo, and bing to make their most important purchase decisions.
Search engine optimization and driving traffic to your website is not just a good idea, rather an essential part of your marketing mix. If you want more customers, your business needs to include SEO and Search Engine Marketing in its budget. The Malaysian Internet advertising industry is currently growing at 100% with Search Engine Optimization and Google Adwords leading the way. In comparison, Traditional media is like Tv and print are only growing at 5-10% per year.
Search engine optimization needs to be an essential part of marketing plans for Malaysian businesses. Driving traffic to your site is the most important way to generate leads. If you want more customers, your Malaysian business needs to include SEO and Search Engine Marketing in its marketing budget.
2) Implementing search engine optimization will help Malaysian businesses reach new customers online for less - Savvy Malaysian businesses are increasing their investment in SEO , and pay per click marketing so they are less dependent on expensive traditional advertising like tv, print, and radio.
Search Marketing Malaysia offers proven SEO and Pay per click services that will consistently increase the amount of internet traffic to your website gets and will ultimately reduce your cost of gaining new customers from other marketing activities.
3) Highly Trained Search Engine Marketing Experts and SEO Specialists - At search marketing Malaysian we have highly trained and certified SEO and online marketing experts that are trained regularly and kept up to date with the changes and new features of search engine algorithms like google, yahoo, bing.
We strive to be the most professional team of online marketing and SEO experts in Malaysia. From day one we will slowly walk you through the whole SEO and online marketing process and meet with you on a regular basis to review your website rankings and traffic, and go over what needs to be done to improve them.
1. How can an investment in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) help my business in Malaysia?
Search marketing Malaysia can show your business how many people are searching the internet every month looking for the product and services your business provides. If you are not ranked at the top of the search engines like Google and Yahoo, your business will not be visiable in the online market.
Using SEO or search engine optimization, your business can have a large presence in the online market, which is the fastest growing advertising channel available to businesses in malaysia today. Businesses who invest in Search Engine Marketing find that they reach qualified customers who are ready to buy, plus their cost of getting new customers will consistently decreases over time.
2. With Search Engine Optimization (SEO), How long will it take before my search engine rankings improve?
The length of time it takes for SEO to provide your business with improved ranking results depends on a quite a few factors. These factors include the competitive landscape of your business industry online, your selected targeted keywords; whether your website is brand new or been around for a long time; The amount of relevant content already on your website and if search engine optimization techniques were previously implemented on your website.
As a general guide initial improvements in your search engine rankings will show up as soon as the first month. But, actually reaching first page rankings in search engines may take a number of months, if your online industry market is very competitive.
3. Are all Malayisan SEO services the same?
The answer is No. Just like other service industries in Malaysia, some SEO services are muchl be better than others. Having a local presence, search marketing Malaysia has SEO intiatives that are different because we take the time to understand your business and tailor make a solution that will provide the best results for you and your Malaysian business. Search Engine Optimization services are built on intellectual proprietary knowledge and capital, so the actual service delivery and results attained will always be different between SEO companies.